Administrative Assistant III – Sacramento, CA
Provide clerical support to staff by, preparing travel documents, formatting letters and reports, tracking and formatting correspondence, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests, managing government vehicles, and assisting with scheduling and administrative records.
Specific tasks include:
- Process travel authorizations for staff, preparing documentation according to office and
agency protocols, and completing the final vouchering of travel for reimbursement
- Perform review of CCVO travel comparing expenses with the MARS report
- Assist with processing SF-182s (training forms) for staff attending trainings
- Provide administrative support in the coordination and filing of documents
- Review emails and documents for duplication and relevance to administrative records
- Organize and index records for FOIA requests, coordinating responses to FOIA requests and entering information into Clearwell
- Collect and file emails that are part of electronic records
- Format ESA documents and other regulatory correspondence according to NMFS, WCR, and CCVO standards
- Track status and due dates of documents, as well as movement of documents through the office and through clearance
- Assist with meeting logistics, setting up room and audiovisual equipment and take notes on meetings and conference calls
- Prepare mailings and packages
- Track supplies and assist federal administrative employees with supply orders
- Assist with the administrative aspects of in and out processing
- Assist Division Manager with office safety activities, organize evacuation drills and show new employees where safety equipment is located
- Assist with CCVO with calendar management, creating calendar events for staff and managers
- Must have a minimum education/experience of an Associate’s degree or a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and training
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of people and ability to prioritize work assignments
- Familiarity with records and information management and knowledge of records management systems
- Skill in office management processes
- Ability to use a variety of automated systems to perform administrative tasks such as recordkeeping, travel arrangements, etc.
- Attention to detail, a good command of written English, and the ability to compile large documents
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Docs, and Adobe Acrobat
- Must be able to pass a Federal background check
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.