Credentialing Specialist/Medical Recruiter – Leading Solutions HQ, Kissimmee, FL
Ensure that medical provider staff members’ maintain current credentials and licenses to work legally in their field or specialty. Supports recruitment of new employees for the company by performing routine recruitment activities including sourcing of applicants; screening applicants; contacting, communicating and coordinating with applicants; tracking and following up with applicants; and supporting applicants throughout the recruitment process.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory and accrediting institutions.
- Prepare clinician applications, including supporting documentation, to applications as required and maintain information databases for qualified providers/consultants.
- Coordinate internally with providers to obtain new and updated documentation required for credentialing and recredentialing.
- Implement policies, procedures and processes to ensure timely and efficient credentialing/recredentialing.
- Submit completed credentialing applications for providers/consultants and track length of time for credentialing and recredentialing processes.
- Participate in the development of internal credentialing processes.
- Determines requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, job boards, etc.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; screening and interviewing candidates on consistent set of qualifications.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules and escorting applicant as needed.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements/posting jobs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a minimum of an Associate Degree in either business, medical or the human resource field.
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience as a medical credentialing specialist or 2 years as a medical recruiter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to compile, interpret and utilize information; and to communicate effectively with people of all demographics and education levels.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, use good judgment, meet deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Well organized and have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to read and speak fluent English.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check.
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.