Data Scientists/Statisticians I – US Census Bureau, Suitland, MD
Specific tasks include:
- Perform analysis of all data into, out of and within the Department of Commerce as needed.
- Identify and quantify data issues within the organization and assist in the development plans to resolve these issues.
- The data analyst will be responsible for data mapping and extract, transform, load (ETL) activities as needed.
- In addition, they will support routine data management processes and ad hoc user requests as well as perform testing activities as needed.
- Write test cases, will execute test cases and then validate test cases written by stakeholders.
- Record defects with step required and screenshots.
- Attend meetings to gain information needed to develop test plan and write test cases.
- Train stakeholders on testing systems (how to write a test case, how to test a test case, how to report a defect).
- Explore the possibility of automated test scenarios.
- Must possess a BS/BA degree in math, statistics, operations research, economics or related quantitative discipline.
- Must possess approximately 2 years of experience in a related field.
- Must possess related industry certifications related to the duties listed above.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and sound skills in written and oral communication is a must.
- Must be able to read and speak fluent English.
- Must be able to pass a Federal background check.
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.