Deputy Program Manager – Washington, D.C.
*Active Top Secret Clearance Required*
Looking for an experienced Deputy Program Manager to assist in managing all aspects of a Program. The Deputy Program Manager will be responsible for the personnel and their performance on the contract, cost controls, quality control and overall ensuring compliance when the Program Manager is unavailable. The DPM will help formulate, plan, organize and execute contract related activities that meet the goals and objectives of the Program. Tasks include but are not limited to:
Specific tasks include:
- Plans, analyzes, evaluates, and manages the project.
- Manage one or more Task Orders.
- Serve as the Contractor's authorized point of contact and shall ensure contract compliance and satisfactory performance.
- Supervise, coordinate work schedules, resolve issues, and ensure high-quality, compliant performance of all tasks by personnel working on the contract.
- Oversee the quality and timely submission or deliverables, reports, etc.
- Provide analysis of project requirements and accurate cost estimates.
- Provide program and related performance process improvements thru the Quality Control Plan.
- Provide and gather required information to assist with coordination support efforts.
- Provide timely and effective conflict and issue resolution.
- Have the capability to effectively resolve and respond to issues directly with the Government.
· Perform various administrative and related tasks and functions, including such as: assessing survey results; preparing correspondence, reports, and forms; maintaining historical records, reference library, regulations and other miscellaneous publications; and establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files.
· Must possess a Bachelor’s degree or three (3) or more years of experience applying knowledge of administrative principles, practices, and techniques.
- Preferred to possess a minimum of five years relevant experience. Relevant experience required for this position involves program management performing tasks such as staffing, budgeting, scheduling, FOIA and client interaction.
- Must possess a Top-Secret Security Clearance.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in order to clearly and meaningfully interact with peers, outside agencies, vendors, providers, and stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving ability with experience coaching, training and disciplining employees.
- Knowledge and skill in using quality and risk management programs and processes to identify issues to improve practice and ensure compliance.
- Ability to create, interpret and present computer-generated outcome analysis information in order to provide timely and effective peer and higher-level educational programs or project briefings.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading