Drug Test Administrator – Nashville, TN
The primary purpose of this position is to support the Drug Demand Reduction Program (DDRP) under the direct guidance of the Wing Drug Demand Reduction Program Manager (WDDRPM) within your assigned Air National Guard Service Component. The program ensures mission readiness to foster a drug-free environment through a comprehensive program of education, prevention, deterrence, and detection of illicit or prescription drug abuse, required by the Air National Guard Drug Demand Reduction Program.
Specific tasks include:
- Serve as a focal point for administering the installation drug testing program, to include the actual urine collection process.
- Provide and document training for Observers and direct Observers during the collection process.
- Provides feedback about to the Wing Drug Demand Reduction Programs to the WDDRPM.
- Attend the Cross-Functional Oversight Committee (CFOC) meeting and present quarterly and/or annual DDRP metrics to Wing Commander in the event the WDDRPM is not available.
- Coordinates with the WDDRPM to ensure required Observers are available for drug testing.
- Ensure specimens are processed and shipped in accordance with DDRP regulations.
- Maintain drug testing records, supplies, and collected specimens in secured locations in accordance with DDRP regulations.
- Performs evidence-based outreach and prevention education activities in conjunction with the WDDRPM.
- Maintains effective working relationships with ADAPT, Family Advocacy, Youth Services, Chaplains, and the IDS team.
Conditions of Employment:
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Individuals are ineligible to serve as the Test Administrator if they have a record of conviction by courts-martial or civilian criminal court for any offense or history of past misconduct involving dishonesty, fraud, or drug abuse (including use, possession, or distribution).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a non-sensitive background investigation.
- Position may be subject to random drug testing.
- Must be available to work as a civilian contractor on a military installation during all required drill events
- Must be able to work other than normal duty hours, to include evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Must maintain current training certifications.
- Specialized Experience: One year of specialized experience which includes knowledge of the theory and principles of management and organization, including administrative practices and procedures common to organizations, pertaining to drug testing and prevention education, channels of communication, routing of correspondence, filing systems, chain of custody, and storage of files and records.
Education: High School Diploma or trade school certification which demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to do the work of the position.
Combination of Experience and Education: Prior Military Experience preferred, or a combination of education and experience may be used to qualify for this position.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs): Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Drug Demand Reduction Program (DDRP) goals, principles, methods, and techniques for implementation and continued support of the DDRP to include knowledge of the possible effects of illicit drug usage and alcohol misuse on mission accomplishment and community life.
- Possess attention to details skills in reviewing documents and processing DDRP actions.
- Knowledge of training techniques for facilitating groups, teaching classes, and making presentations.
- Skill in using Air Force databases and office automation programs to produce data from various sources to define problem areas and focus corrective action.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing, to manage DDRP and provide educational materials.
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.