Wing Program Manager – Buzzards Bay, MA
MUST BE AVAILABLE WEEKENDS
The primary purpose of this position is to perform as the on-site manager for Air National Guard’s Drug Demand Reduction Program (DDRP). Requires management of the personnel, schedule and other operational aspects that support executing the DDRP. The program ensures mission readiness to foster a drug-free environment through a comprehensive program of education, prevention, deterrence, and detection of illicit or prescription drug abuse, required by the Air National Guard Drug Demand Reduction Program.
Specific tasks include:
- Manages the Installation Military and Civilian Drug Testing Programs.
- Provides oversight of the Wing Drug Demand Reduction Programs to Wing Commander
- Attend Cross Functional Oversight Committee and present annual DDRP metrics to Wing Commander
- Trains and certifies all required personnel for DDRP duties and responsibilities.
- Prepares required documents for DDRP legal boards.
- Serves as primary point of contact and administrator for all actions within Drug Testing.
- Coordinates and assigns all required personnel for monthly and weekly drug testing.
- Ensures specimens are processed and shipped in accordance with DDRP regulations
- Processes all illicit positives in accordance with applicable DDRP regulations.
- Maintains drug testing records, supplies, and collected specimens in secured locations in accordance with DDRP regulations.
- Performs evidence-based outreach and drug prevention education activities.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with ADAPT, Family Advocacy, Youth Services, Chaplains, and the IDS team.
Conditions of Employment:
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a non-sensitive background investigation
- Position may be subject to random drug testing
- Employee may be required to work other than normal duty hours, to include evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Employee must maintain current certifications
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Specialized Experience: One year of specialized experience which includes knowledge of the theory and principles of management and organization, including administrative practices and procedures common to organizations, pertaining to drug testing and prevention education, channels of communication, routing of correspondence, filing systems, chain of custody, and storage of files and records.
Education: Bachelor’s degree which demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to do the work of the position.
Combination of Experience and Education: A combination of education and experience may be used to qualify for this position.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs): Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Drug Demand Reduction Program (DDRP) goals, principles, methods, and techniques for implementation and continued support of the DDRP to include knowledge of the possible effects of illicit drug usage and alcohol misuse on mission accomplishment and community life.
- Possess attention to details skills in reviewing legal documents and processing DDRP actions.
- Knowledge of accepted training theories, methods, and techniques concerning group dynamics and of the techniques for facilitating groups, teaching classes, and making presentations.
- Knowledge of the budget process, including developing, maintaining, and executing a budget.
- Skill in using Air Force data bases and office automation programs to produce data from various sources to define problem areas and focus corrective action.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing, to manage DDRP and provide educational materials
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.