General Clerk III – US Army Recruiting Command, Milwaukee, WI
Prepare and track applicant processing packets while communicating with military, civilian, and medical staff daily. Maintain reports and files both paper and electronic to assist Guidance Counselors (GC) in applicant processing. Maintain suspense files, conduct follow-ups prior to suspense dates and request interim responses as necessary.
Specific tasks include:
- Report on incoming correspondence regarding applicant documentation for uploading the DD Form 2807-2 into MIRS (MEPS Integrated Resource System).
- Communicate daily with designated Military, civilian, and medical staff daily on applicant processing requirements (VIA-email, phone, etc.).
- Review and update MEPS Medical and Action logs daily.
- Review applicant’s documents and preform Quality Control Procedures for Army personnel packet accuracy.
- Track deadlines for any required waivers or follow-up appointments.
- Prepare applicant packets for processing.
- Process packets and maintain a list with all required supporting documents for submission to designated Military staff. This list consists of any medical waivers required for enlistment, and medical reports required. Contractors shall scan and upload medical documents and medical reads into MIRS for processing.
- Communicate with MEPS staff for additional applicant processing requirements, corrections, and submissions.
- Perform administrative actions required for applicant processing (Service Processing For, High School pulls, MEPs to MEPs).
- Monitor MIRS for dispositions on applicants processing throughout the MEPS and keep the SGC informed daily regarding any updates.
- Track scheduled consults through MHS Genesis.
- Ensure LS (Live Scan) results are reflected on the SF 86.
- Perform administrative updates to ensure accurate shipper status.
- Ensure applicants source document information matches applicant’s data in RZ (Recruiter Zone).
- Ensure admin holds are cleared (admin holds are any administrative actions that will prohibit the applicant from enlisting). Keep track of such holds, and ensuring the future soldier gets appropriate waivers.
- Must possess a High School Diploma.
- Proficient in operating copiers, facsimile machines, word processors, microcomputer, printer, modems, and/or computer terminal using a standard keyboard with additional function keys to produce work accurately and efficiently.
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and terminology commonly used in business office environments to prepare formal correspondence from handwritten drafts or oral instructions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Army protocol and office etiquette preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and sound skills in written and oral communication is a must.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Must be able to pass a Federal background check
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.