Graphic Designer – Leading Solutions HQ, Kissimmee, FL (Remote Work) (Part-time on Call)
Collaborate with proposal teams at each stage of the proposal process to establish an overall design strategy for creating visuals which will reflect throughout the Request for Proposal (RFP) responses, presentations, and other sales related materials. They create engaging and innovative digital deliverables that will resonate with the client while implementing Leading Solutions guidelines.
Specific tasks include:
- Designs all graphics and visuals to meet proposal requirements and brand standards in alignment with the selected theme.
- Manages all visual materials including proposals, presentations, and orals materials for print production, as required.
- Creates pursuit materials, including PowerPoint presentations and Word documents, based on the requirements provided by client teams.
- Creates charts, icons, imagery, illustrations, infographics.
- Converts complex raw content into compelling graphic visualizations.
- Utilizes consistent formatting to develop print and digital pursuit deliverables that comply with client-specific requirements.
- Reviews, understands, and applies client formatting and submission requirements.
- Understands and implements the latest creative trends impacting proposal design.
- Consults and collaborates with proposal design lead or other internal design groups.
- Receives insights from proposal team about the client, market, and win themes to establish a visual concept.
- Presents/shares in community meetings.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a graphic designer.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in any of the following: Adobe Creative Cloud products, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with graphics for Government proposal responses.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products).
- Solid time management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management.
- Must be able to provide a portfolio or samples of proposal and other graphics that have been designed.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and sound skills in written and oral communication is a must.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must be able to pass a Federal background check.
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.