Janitor – US Forest Service, Enoree Ranger District, Whitmire, SC
Provide part-time janitorial cleaning services for the Forest Service Enoree Ranger District in Whitmire, SC that includes two (2) buildings. Provide complete janitorial work as listed below in specific tasks below. Details of cleaning requirements will be provided.
Specific tasks include:
- Floor Maintenance
- Sweeping and Damp Mopping
- Wet Mopping and Scrubbing
- Floor Finishing
- Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Drinking Fountains
- Outside Entrance Area
- Damp Washing
- Bright Metal Polishing
- Glass Cleaning
- Porcelain Ware Cleaning
- Spot Cleaning
- Toilet Cleaning and Services
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and sound skills in written and oral communication is a must.
- Must be able to read and speak fluent English
- Must be able to pass a Federal background check
- Covid-19 vaccinated or religious or medical accommodation
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.