Military Analyst – US Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), Ft. Leavenworth, KS
Support the Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) G2 with support to assessment directly related to the Operational Environment (OE) and Threat Integration Division. Successful support will include reviewing, analyzing, and providing recommendations for the integration of the COE and its critical variables into leader development, training and education (LDTE) events. Work effort includes producing and updating Field Manual (FM) and Training Circular 7-100 series Army manuals, support to Exercise Design, and other OE and Opposing Force (OPFOR) products.
Specific tasks include:
- Submit products to TRADOC G-2 Government employees for their review and approval, as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain a repository of OE and OPFOR information regarding organization, tactics, doctrine, and materiel for training, and prescribe methodologies for developing current and predictive assessments of the OE to support LDTE throughout the Army.
- Prepare training support packages and design curricula for Director, Threats.
- Execute OE training programs for cadre, scenario writers, observer controllers, course developers, and OPFOR.
- Support doctrinal development of OE and OPFOR through the review, edit, development, and publication of Field Manuals (FM), Training Circulars (TC), and student texts for use of the OE concept.
- Produce Operational Environment Assessments for specific environments under study, to include threat handbooks and emerging TTPs.
- Review regulations, pamphlets, and circulars that contain references to OE or the COE. Review lesson plans and related materials to ensure OE integration.
- Research, author, and publish TRADOC G-2 handbooks, training support packages, and related intelligence materials to describe foreign terrorist threats to the United States that serve as OE training conditions for all Army Initial Military Training (IMT), functional training, collective training, and LDTE.
- Integrate and coordinate current and mid-term threats terrorism analyses into the Army lessons learned process in conjunction with the Center for Army Lessons Learned. Maintain a threats terrorism data repository of historical and contemporary threats and enemy terrorism information and assessments.
- Provide in-depth advice and counsel involving friendly and adversary doctrine, TTPs, capabilities, OE, ISR, and the conduct of After-Action Reviews (AARs) and evaluations.
- Design, validate, and replicate OE variables and threats that serve as training conditions for all training programs and for LD & education programs.
- Develop, apply, and integrate the OE in all capstone doctrine the FM 7-100 series of Army manuals and other OE and OPFOR doctrinal products.
- Review, edit, and recommend changes to the Worldwide Equipment Guide (WEG) for updates and publication. Answers RFIs concerning current and developing weapons, equipment, and technology.
- Compiles and submits reports and updates to management as required.
- Must possess a Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in a related Intelligence field.
- Secret clearance required, with ability to obtain Top Secret SCI (TS/SCI).
- Demonstrated ability to meet the responsibilities as described above.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills and must possess the ability to communicate effectively with US Government customers, executive and senior leadership, and support management staff.
- Must have excellent presentation skills, with an ability to design, develop and deliver high-quality deliverables created through collaboration
- Must possess experience and knowledge of live-constructive-virtual and gaming domains and be able to provide realistic and relevant support to training and exercises.
- Must be able to read and speak fluent English
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.