Program Analyst – US Special Ops Command, Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek, Virginia Beach, VA
Specific tasks include:
- Assisting the Training Officer in scheduling of training and monitoring of combatant craft detachment readiness.
- Assisting in maintaining all training records, tracking of Personal Qualification Standards (PQS) line items, following up on letters of designation by initiating letters of designation with the Administrative Department (ADMIN) planning and administering written test for crewmen, planning, and coordinating oral boards for Prospective Officer in Charge (POIC) and Officer in Charge (OIC) candidates.
- Assisting the Training Officer with ordering, tracking, and receiving training supply requisitions. The Contractor shall transfer all training records into electronic formats and update those electronic files in coordination with the command Training Division. The Contractor shall create and maintain a recall “alpha” roster for the command Training Division.
- Assisting in compiling and forwarding base access requests. Contractor may be provided limited access badge number, military rank, and civilian grade.
- Assisting in scheduling joint command, Navy Air, Navy Surface, and Navy Sub-Surface assets for the command in support of Full Mission Profiles (FMP) and other training evolutions.
- Entering and processing all data for Navy Training Information Management System (NTRMS).
- Assisting in command level scheduling and coordination of the following:
- Aviation assets, both fixed wing and rotary wing, in support of NSW exercises and training evolutions.
- Surface ships from which to conduct combatant craft unique training evolutions.
- Assisting in reviewing, consolidating, and forwarding command aviation, surface, and sub- surface training support requirements to NSWG-4.
- Assisting with the scheduling of Patrol Officer/Officer in Charge, combatant craft Boat Captain/Petty Officer in Charge, and Chief Engineer Qualification Boards.
- Assisting with the Education Services Officer (ESO) in organizing the command’s schools program appropriations. This includes tracking funding appropriations and compiling/forwarding accounting requirements to the Education Services Officer.
- Assisting the ESO in various examination administrations. Assists in ensuring command members verify worksheets, AFMS, orders exams, and administers the Navy-wide Advancement Examinations (NWAE) and performance tests. Assisting in distributing examinations to all deployed and TAD detachments.
- Providing personnel with information about the availability of voluntary education programs. Assisting personnel applying for educational programs and provides guidance on obtaining vocational/technical certification, high school diplomas, and college degrees.
- Assisting the ESO in obtaining technical and administrative information about the Navy College Program. Coordinates with the Navy College Office to ensure voluntary educational programs are provided where compatible with operating schedules. The Contractor provides information regarding available Nonresident publications commonly used in a rating.
- Assist in ensuring that readiness requirements and combatant craft detachment training issues are met.
- Attending unclassified conferences to include Naval Special Warfare/Naval Special Warfare Group FOUR (NSW/NSWG-4) training and Mission Essential Task Lists METLs) Conferences. Contractor attending conferences for informational purposes on behalf of the Training Officer. Following conference attendance, the Contractor shall submit an out brief to the COR on the information presented in the conference. This may require travel.
- Participating in unclassified review panels for various command Operational Plans (OPLANS) and Concept Plans (CONPLANS) involving NSW combatant craft participation. The Contractor shall draft documents providing recommendations in response to OPLANS and CONPLANS. These documents shall be written with sufficient definition and clarity to serve as an initial draft NSWG-4 submission for transitioning to the next step or phase of the respective requirements generation process. These draft documents shall be provided to, reviewed by, and finalized by Government personnel. This may require travel.
- Must have an active Secret Security Clearance.
- Must have, at a minimum, five (5) years of performing the same or substantially the same services within the last 10 years.
- Must have, at a minimum, five (5) years of experience performing the same or substantially similar duties as an active-duty military member or as a civilian Program Analyst working for a U.S. military organization.
- Must have, at a minimum, five (5) years of experience working with the federal budget process to include budgeting and accounting.
- Must have significant analytical, organizational, coordination, and communication skills to effectively balance and schedule competing priorities.
- Must have substantial working knowledge and proficiency in computer systems and software to include, but is not limited to; Microsoft Office software programs, Automatic Message Handling System (AMHS) to prepare correspondence, Power Point slides, Excel spreadsheets, and military message traffic.
- Must have good working knowledge of the Navy advancement process
- Must be able to read and speak fluent English
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.