Program Manager III – Minority Business Development Agency, Washington, D.C.
Specific tasks include:
- Provides management and technical direction to program personnel.
- Regularly exercise independent judgment, as well as a high-level of analytical skill in solving complex technical, administrative and managerial problems.
- Responsible for all aspects of program performance.
- Responsible for all aspects of program performance (i.e., technical, contractual, administrative, financial).
- Manage all aspects of program activity.
- Provide technical and financial reports in order to show progress to corporate management and customers.
- Maintain customer contacts to ensure conformity to all contractual obligations.
- Assume the initiative and provide support to corporate management in identifying future requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and implement a program management plan that guides the performance of all functional activities performed on the program.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- Must possess 8 years of related experience, 4 years of which must be in a supervisory role.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and sound skills in written and oral communication is a must.
- Must be able to read and speak fluent English
- Must be able to pass a Federal background check
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.