SharePoint Technical Architect
**Requires current active Secret Clearance**
Manage CNSP’s portion of the Navy’s KM enterprise level, template-based web environment and the elements of the WWW that enables the CNSP staff to communicate with the many communities of interest (COIs) related to PACLFT surface forces. Included in the highly complex CNSP portal are enterprise level tools within three security domains (Public, Non-classified Internet Protocol Router Network [NIPRNet] and Secret Internet Protocol Router Network [SIPRNet]) used to communicate the information in authoritative files/documents and integrate with central Navy media and iNavy portals. The CNSP portal environment is designed to assist decision makers at the shipboard, ISIC, support command, and headquarters (HQ) staff levels.
Specific tasks include:
- Maintain the public website collection which consists of more than 170 integrated publicly accessible websites managed centrally by CNSP in a development environment and deployed to a secure server hosted by iNavy using a SharePoint environment. The website collection shall contain up-to-date and historically relevant content (provided by the PAO) and shall include: Navy-wide/DoD released articles, biographies, photographs, graphics, videos, and links to local news stories and links to sites of interest to homeport families. All tasks shall be performed using industry-standard tools to ensure webpage(s) are publicly accessible. Navy websites must also be Section 508 compliant. Tasks are as follows:
- Monitor websites for content, security, and integration with other tools on the publicly accessible web such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Flickr, Google Analytics, Google Web Master Tools, Wikipedia and YouTube.
- Scan daily DoD publications, websites, and visual media to include: CHINFO, Navy.mil, All Hands Magazine, Echelon II/III PACFLT command websites and recommend local, Navy-wide, or DoD-wide articles, photos, policies, and/or memoranda for inclusion on the CNSP web page collection.
- Work daily to develop, edit, and/or update original artwork, graphics, and videos to enhance written articles and public websites.
- Develop web design templates and graphics that facilitate ease of updating in the future.
- Utilize Google Analytics or other applicable analytic software to provide monthly trend analysis on website and social media usage to CNSP PAO staff.
- Maintain the private NIPRNet website collection which consists of more than 50 integrated DoD user common access card (CAC)-accessible SharePoint websites and a SIPRNet website collection which consists of approximately 10 integrated SharePoint websites within the CNSP portion of the iNavy SharePoint Collaboration Portal environment. The SharePoint website collections shall contain up to date and archived content provided by the CNSP staff and claimant commands to include: policy/directives, command briefs, calendars/schedules, document collaboration libraries, lists, document work flows, surveys, and visual media. The contractor will perform all tasks, using policies and procedures established by CNSP N6 and industry-standard tools to ensure that the webpage(s) are accessible at all times. Tasks are as follows:
- Maintain the structure and templates of the SharePoint website collections.
- Monitor the websites for content, security, and integration with other web tools.
- Manage users and groups within the SharePoint website collections to include: user approval, security group creation, group and individual rights assignment, online frequently asked questions (FAQs) and tips. Group and user support shall be provided during regular working hours (via phone and email) and shall include ensuring optimal solutions are provided within the established construct of the CNSP PA web environment.
- Work daily to develop, edit, and/or update original artwork, graphics, and video to enhance site templates and sub-sites. Examples of work include illustrations for ships' websites, background/wallpaper for ships or shore commands, video footage of internal events, etc.
- Develop, update, and maintain SharePoint and web utility training for CNSP Personnel and Perspective Commanding and Executive Officers (PCO/PXOs).
- Provide a help desk function which will be available to the CNSP HQ staff and claimant commands for web and SharePoint support during normal working hours. Requests to the helpdesk will include: public website updates, new user approval requests, individual and group rights access requests, SharePoint issues and problems, visual media inputs, social media inputs, and webmaster or group administration inputs. All inputs shall be catalogued by the contractor and reviewed or approved for further action by the PAO or designee.
- Ensure the content in the CNSP portal is managed such that both current and archived information is available. Current information shall be organized and optimized for easy searching (intuitive function-based) and archived content shall be organized chronologically.
- Migrate all the content from the Navy hosting environment (Public, Private, Secret) to iNavy and/or any other Navy mandated website hosting environments to keep in compliance with Navy policy for centralized websites.
- Degree in the area of MIS, CIS, or Computer Science preferred.
- Must possess a Current Secret Clearance.
- Preferred certification – MCA: Microsoft SharePoint.
- Must have recent experience within 5 years in design and implementation of a higher headquarters (Echelon 3) SharePoint collaboration site to include creating and customizing templates, taxonomy, and workflow.
- Must have recent experience within 5 years in implementation of a ashore or afloat SharePoint environment.
- Applicants must have excellent communication and organization skills, business analysis capabilities, documentation skills, self-motivation, project leadership expertise, and maintain outstanding professionalism.
- Experience creating custom sites, custom master pages, page layouts, custom web parts, display templates, branding.
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success