Talent Acquisition Manager – Kissimmee, FL
The position supports recruitment of new employees for the company. This position requires performing routine recruitment activities including sourcing of applicants; screening applicants; contacting, communicating and coordinating with applicants; tracking and following up with applicants; and supporting applicants throughout the recruitment process.
Specific tasks include:
- Determines requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, job boards, etc.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; screening and interviewing candidates on consistent set of qualifications.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules and escorting applicant as needed.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements/posting jobs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Promotes the company’s reputation as “excellent place to work.”
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a minimum of a High School Diploma.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of Recruiting Experience in a high-volume atmosphere.
- Outgoing with exceptionally strong communication and people skills
- Excellent phone, interviewing and screening skills
- Ability to organize and effectively manage competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be very to detail oriented
- Results driven and takes the initiative to accomplish tasks without constant supervision
- Ability to apply concepts and procedures to actions
- Strong decision-making skills with consistent use of good judgment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Must be able to pass a Federal background check
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.