Technical Lead – Minority Business Development Agency, Washington, D.C.
Specific tasks include:
- Provides technical leadership, having a high degree of expertise and performing technical and administrative tasks.
- Provides review of work products for correctness, compliance with industry-accepted standards, federal government legislative and regulatory requirements and user standards specified in task orders.
- Develop requirements of it product/service (including specifications, feasibility studies, requirement analysis, etc.).
- From inception to conclusion on simple to complex projects.
- Applies subject matter knowledge to high-level analysis, collection, assessment, design, development, modeling, simulation, integration, installation, documentation, and implementation as required.
- Resolves problems, which necessitates an intimate knowledge of the related technical subject matter.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- Must possess industry certifications.
- Must possess 8 years of related experience.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and sound skills in written and oral communication is a must.
- Must be able to read and speak fluent English
- Must be able to pass a Federal background check
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.