Regional Project Manager – US Marine Corp, Camp Pendleton, CA
Manage all aspects of a project/program. The Regional Project Manager (RPM) will be responsible for the personnel and their performance on the contract, cost controls, quality control and overall ensuring compliance for their assigned sites in their regional area. The RPM, supported by the Program Manager, will formulate, plan, organize and execute contract related activities that meet the goals and objectives of the Program.
Specific tasks include:
- Plans, analyzes, evaluates, and manages their assigned sites.
- Serves as the Contractor’s authorized point of contact to ensure contract compliance and satisfactory performance.
- Supervises, coordinates work schedules, resolve issues, and ensures high-quality, compliant performance of all tasks by personnel working on the contract, to include in multiple locations at assigned sites.
- Oversees the quality and timely submission or deliverables, reports, etc.
- Responds to employees’ requirements and issues.
- Provides analysis of project requirements and accurate cost estimates.
- Provides program and related performance process improvements thru the Quality Control Plan.
- Provides and gather required information to assist with coordination support efforts.
- Provides timely and effective conflict and issue resolution.
- Effectively resolves and responds to issues directly with the Government.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in an appropriate field which may include kinesiology, athletic training, exercise science, exercise physiology, or biomechanics.
- 5 Years’ experience in program/project management, including demonstrated experience in:
- Utilizing corporate staffing processes to quickly satisfy contract staffing requirements.
- Satisfying government requirements in conducting Program Management Reviews (PMRs), status meetings and reporting financial data.
- Marine Corp Experience Preferred.
- Ability to effectively lead mid-size teams geographically dispersed.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in order to interact with peers clearly and meaningfully, outside agencies, vendors, providers, and stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving ability with experience coaching, training and disciplining employees.
- Knowledge and skill in using quality and risk management programs and processes to identify issues to improve practice and ensure compliance.
- Knowledge and understanding how to work with, support and leverage corporate staff and functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Must be able to pass a federal background check with the ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.