Training Specialist – Suitland, MD
Assist the Data Ingest and Collection for the Enterprise (DICE) program management office and the DICE systems teams in providing their Census enterprise survey lifecycle (eSDLC) documentation which include system-level architectural, engineering, and security system design and development specifics and support to development of training materials.
Specific tasks include:
- Conduct the research necessary to develop and revise training courses.
- Develop and revise courses and prepare appropriate training catalogs.
- Prepare instructor materials (course outline, background material, and training aids).
- Prepare student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms).
- Train personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, seminars and remote learning.
- Prepare reports and monitor training tasks in support of the Project’s goals using standard training and software and hardware programs such as modeling and simulation and prototyping efforts.
- Provide input to the Project teams on training validation and or modifications of specified items or systems.
- Work with DICE Product Owners and system teams to develop, edit, and maintain engaging learning experiences that include eLearning programs, videos, digital and paper based training, and virtual instructor-led materials on an as needed basis.
- Must possess a Bachelors’ degree in English, Communication, Computer Science or related field.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Tools such as Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint, and managing these files within SharePoint.
- Minimum 4 years of experience creating audiovisual aids to support Program training, including development of eLearning programs, videos, digital and paper based training, and virtual instructor-led materials.
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills with ability to write clearly and succinctly for multiple audiences using either formal or more casual tones.
- Ability to gather customer feedback and improve training products.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to adapt rapidly to a changing industry and be able to adjust responsibilities, time, and objectives accordingly.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex content.
- Experience working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) both in-person and remote.
- Must be able to read and speak fluent English.
- Must be able to pass a Federal background check.
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.