Administrative Assistant – 711th Human Performance Wing, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH
Specific tasks include:
- Provide administrative support and assistance necessary to aid in mission accomplishment.
- Provide direct administrative and technical support to FECN with day to day operations, patient case review processing/scheduling, and management of FECN calendar. Gathers and summarizes information from files and documents for professional staff review or other staff members use in responding to inquiries; coordinates/forwards correspondence to appropriate office.
- Perform administrative activities, to include answering telephones; composing routine, nontechnical correspondence; proofreads/edits correspondence and documents for correct grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and format, and maintain/update FECN clinical databases and records as necessary.
- Build and maintain FECN patient records in accordance with established regulations and procedures.
- Coordinate with military and civilian mental health clinics in the acquisition of mental health records on aircrew and special duty members. Process received mental health records in accordance with local procedures and file in FECN patient record.
- Coordinate patient questionnaires associated with FECN evaluations and file in FECN patient record.
- Coordinate all travel, arrange transportation and lodging, assist in the preparation of travel orders, and submit travel vouchers for personnel utilizing the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Coordinate the processing and mailing of all Medical Flight Screening (MFS) baseline psychological testing score request letters with the FECN Assessments Chief.
- Coordinate with the USAFSAM aeromedical library in acquiring books, articles, and/or journals in support of FECN clinical and research operations.
- Maintain current listing of and coordinate the acquisition of office supplies with approval and oversight provided by FECN supply custodian.
- Assure confidentiality of documents, communications and data (i.e., follow HIPPA compliance).
- Must have minimum an Associate’s degree with at least 3 years of experience as an administrative assistant.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (e.g. Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) in addition to Adobe Acrobat 10 X, and be able to work with internal computer programs.
- Contractor must be certified and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Must possess extensive organizational skills and the ability to work independently. The contractor shall demonstrate advanced typing skills.
- Must be able to read and speak fluent English
- Must be able to pass a Federal background check
- Covid-19 vaccinated or religious or medical accommodation
- Administrative assistant experience in the biological, medical, and/or behavioral sciences fields is highly desired.
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.