Executive Administrative Assistant – Huntsville, AL
Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Executive Administrative Assistance (Basic) must have experience supporting members of the Senior Executive Service (SES) or Flag Officer equivalent. Will be capable of providing executive level, and/or general administrative support in all facets of administration. Ability to work independently and have experience with DoD support.
Specific tasks include:
- General Administrative Support
- General Executive Administrative Support
- Access Control
- Executive Level Travel Support
- Executive Level Correspondence Support
- Executive Level Correspondence Management and Staff Action Support
- Executive Level Meeting Support
- Executive Level Meeting Attendance
- Support in Communicating Policy and Guidance
- Monitor Training and Education
- Command Suite Receptionist.
- All work is performed on-site in accordance with DOD/MDA Policies, Directives, and Processes
- Work is performed indoors with some potential risks to safety and health hazards related to electronics.
- Doctorate + 1 year experience
- MA + 1 years of experience
- BS/BA + 3 years of experience
- Associate + 5 years of experience
- HS + 7 years of experience
- Experience: Ability Executing and leading tasks for mid-level Executives (SES/FO/O6/GS15); independently lead teams and solve problems, and have experience with DOD support
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and demonstrate ability to present materials and briefings to senior DoD and non-DoD officials.
- Capable of providing daily supervision and direction to support teams.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite of Programs: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Follow policies and procedures as described in government and corporate manuals and directives.
- May require lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard and monitor.
- Must have a TS/SCI Clearance.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and sound skills in written and oral communication is a must.
- Must be able to read and speak fluent English
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.