Executive Assistant – Minority Business Development Agency, Washington, D.C.
Specific tasks include:
- Performs sensitive and highly visible administrative functions for a single or small group of senior executives.
- Often the first person corresponded with for the executive.
- Plans and produces executive correspondence, operates general office equipment and is proficient with office suite software applications.
- Manages schedule and calendars.
- May perform or have access to activities of a highly confidential nature that may require comprehensive knowledge of organizational policies, practices, and procedures.
- Administers specialized programs.
- May act as proxy for the executive.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- Must possess 6 or more years of related experience.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and sound skills in written and oral communication is a must.
- Must be able to read and speak fluent English
- Must be able to pass a Federal background check
Leading Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Leading Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Kissimmee, Florida. The Company provides professional, technical, administrative, and healthcare services to Government and commercial clients. Leading Solutions customer- centric foundation ensures that our leadership and employees meet customer challenges and build trusting partnerships that lay the groundwork for success.